Yoona SNSD (임윤아)
Random Gallery Part 1

Yoona is a member of very popular girl group, SNSD (So Nyuh Shi Dae), well known as Girls' Generation. She has been very popular ever before her debut with SNSD, actually she began her debut in entertainment industry as an actress in Korean Drama titled 9 Ends 2 Outs in 2007 as Shin Joo Young, though she just appeared as a cameo. I really amazed with her beauty and her personality (considered to any video I've watch about her), but I've no idea why there are people who hates her, they call themselves as antiSNSD or antiYoona. I think they're just jealous of her beauty, or perhaps her shining career. But let's get it over before it gone wild, here I'll share some of her photos taken from net.

Enjoy these beauty photos ("Really sorry if I accidentally include Seohyun/Yuri's photos cz sometimes I can't see the difference between them with Yoona. hehe") :























Okay, this one makes me really really jealous... >.<


Hope you all love em'... ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment