Yoona SNSD (임윤아)
Random Gallery Part 2

A lil' chit-chat about Yoona again. Beside her role as a singer and dancer in SNSD (Girls' Generation), she's also a telented actress and promotional model. She start modelling since 2004 I think thats the reason why she really enjoy in front of camera. My favourite ads starring her is clean and clear ad, she looks really beauty and natural. Anyway she's also appear in one of TVXQ's MV, "Magic Castle" in 2004, Super Junior's "U" in 2006, The Grace's "Passion" in 2006, etc. That's about her for know, let's continue to main business, here I'll share another pack of Yoona's random photos I got from net.


Here they are ("Really sorry if I accidentally include Seohyun/Yuri's photos cz sometimes I can't see the difference between them with Yoona. hehe") :




















Hope you all love em'... ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment